Feng Shui for 2020 (10)
Flying Star for Health
With Feng Shui, it is possible to avoid locations which could badly affect our health. Most importantly, it is also viable to find the sectors of our home which would work well for our health, energy, and mood.
The bad locations for your health in 2020 are:
The simple rule of thumb when it comes to health in Feng Shui is to avoid sleeping in bad locations, especially if your health is already weak. Also, those born under a Pig or Dog day should not spend too much time in East, South, or Northwest 3 during the course of 2020!
The good locations for your health in 2020 are:
NORTHWEST * except NW3
Of all four aforementioned locations, Northwest is the best for health; sleeping there could help not only your rest, but also recovery (except NW 3).
Browse https://altheafengshui.com to:
- Read our Feng Shui articles and Feng Shui blog posts
- Find out more about Feng Shui for 2020
- Download a free copy of your “Feng Shui Guide for 2020” e-book
- Schedule your Feng Shui Consultation
- Calculate the Flying Star chart of your property
- Calculate your Ba Zi Chinese astrology horoscope
- Read more about your Chinese Zodiac sign’s luck in the Rat year
- Download ‘’Living in Accordance with Seasons’’ e-book, and other free PDFs
- Order your copy of the limited hardcover edition of the awarded book “A Course in Real Feng Shui”
- Schedule your real Feng Shui private lectures
- Consult “The Book of Changes”, Yi Jing, online…
- And much more!
Learn more about your bodily constitution, understand the influence of the ruling meridian on your body and mind, find the best ways to improve your health…
Available on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords
Look for this and other Althea’s books on Amazon, to get invaluable insights and empower your life.